– There is no previous version
The Service is a solution that allows collection of money to charity, where the User can affect which connected charity organization receives the money donated by Big Heart (”the Donation”).
The Service makes it possible for the User to raise money for charity using the methods offered in the mobile application BIGHEART, on the website bghrt.se and by other methods offered by Big Heart. The methods offered are, for example, but not exclusively or necessarily, direct donation by payment, execution of various missions (such as taking part in a market research), using specific offers when purchasing products or services or by viewing ads. For each mission that is carried out, offer that is used or advertisement that is shown, clicked or leads to a purchase of the advertisers products or services, certain companies pay an amount where a percentage of the amount is donated to the charity that the User chooses.
2. Personal data treated by Big Heart
2.1 Registration and contact information
Big Heart collects information about the User when the User registers in the Service, updates the personal user profile or in other ways provides Big Heart with contact information through post, email or other digital communication channels. If the User registers his or her account in the Service with Facebook or Google then the User accepts that information is automatically collected from theses service and that the services store information about the User being connected to the Service. The information the User provides might contain first name, last name, email address, gender, birthday, hometown, self reported interests and other demographical statements.
2.2 Technical data, usage and location information
Big Heart automatically collects about the User when using the Service, such as with which IP address the User accesses the Service, dates and times, information about the browser, the operating system and the unit, sites that have been visited, features that have been used and other usage statistics. Big Heart can also collect location data, even such location data that has been collected automatically from the User’s device.
The Service uses, on Big Heart’s website and in the Service, cookies and similar technologies to collect some of the information mentioned in this policy document. Cookies are used in order to allow Big Heart to collect usage statistics and thus be able to improve the experience for the User. Cookies are also used to manage, analyze and cross-check information about the User’s preferences, lifestyle, demographic belonging, behavior and needs with the intent of providing targeted direct advertising to the User in, or in connection to, the Service. We also use a number of authorized third parties who, in our place, may place cookies on our website to deliver service that they provide. When you use our Service third parties may also place cookies in your phone with the intent of measuring the results of our customers’ banner advertising. Third parties may only through cookies or other modes of tracking collect anonymous data with the intent of reporting and follow up on banner advertisements’ impressions, reach and conversion. If the User does not accept the usage of cookies then the device can be configured to not accept cookies. If this configuration is enabled Big Heart can not guarantee that the Service works correctly. For more information, please see the Big Heart Cookies Policy separately at https://bghrt.se/cookies_en.
2.4 Third party service
Big Heart collects information when the User, or people that are not users, interacts with Big Heart’s ads or other content on third party website or platforms, for example social media. This might include information such as “Likes”, profile information from social media and statistics about impressions and interactions with Big Heart’s content.
2.5 Other information
3. How Big Heart uses collected information
- To provide, manage and improve the Service and other services that Big Heart provides.
- To communicate with Users and people that in other ways have indicated interest in the Service, including sending newsletters, offers and information about the Service, other services that Big Heart provides, Big Heart’s partners and Big Heart’s advertisers. The User always has the option of opting out from future newsletters by clicking the link provided for this purpose in each such newsletter.
- To review unauthorized or forbidden usage of the Service and of other services that Big Heart provides, or in other cases detect, examine and prevent use that breaches Big Heart’s current terms or are illegal.
- To analyze trends, administrate and optimize the Service and other services that Big Heart provides, overview usage patterns and collect demographic data about Users.
- To deliver, show and manage ads in the Service customized for the User’s interests, profile information, usage history and other demographic information.
- To analyze trends, administrate and optimize ads in the Service and other services that Big Heart provides, as well as collect anonymous statistics and data regarding ads performance and how users have interacted with ads in order to report to advertisers and other stakeholders.
4. How Big Heart shares the information with third party
Big Heart does not sell, exchange, share or transfer personal data to third party except for under the following circumstances:
- Big Heart can share personal data with parent company and subsidiaries.
- Big Heart can share personal data with third party service to allow such parties to provide the service that helps Big Heart with business activities, which could include marketing services, advertisement services or provision, maintenance and improvement of functions and applications in the Service. For example, Big Heart might provide personal data personal data to services for sending newsletters, notifications and other communication.
- Big Heart can provide personal data when there are clear signs that access, usage, preservation or publication of such information is necessary to (a) comply with laws, rules, legal processes or enforceable request from state agencies, (b) application of User Terms and Conditions, including investigation into possible infringements caused thereof, or (c) protect against impending damage to Big Heart’s rights, property or security, or to the Users or the public according to what is demanded and allowed by law.
- Big Heart can share personal data with third party (among others providers of services and authorities) to discover, prevent, or in other case handle fraud, or technical or security problems.
- Big Heart can provide personal data to business partners that offer services to the User together with us, for example in combined marketing campaigns.
- Big heart can share and/or transfer personal data if Big Heart gets acquired or merged with another company, goes bankrupt, or other type of sales of parts or all assets.
- Big Heart can share personal data with a third party if the User has permitted it.
Big Heart can also share aggregated or anonymized data with third party for other purposes. Such data does not identify individuals, but might include information about usage patterns, interactions with ads or technical information. If Big Heart must handle the information as personal data according to applicable law then it will only be treated as such. In other cases when the information is not classified as personal data then Big Heart can also handle it for other purposes.
5. Possibility to influence data collection
Big Heart can in some cases give the User the possibility to opt out from personal data being used for some purposes when it is collected. If the User chooses to opt out then Big Heart can not guarantee that the Service will work faultlessly.
5.2. Preferences regarding communication
If the User no longer wants to receive newsletters or other such communication the User can unsubscribe from these by following the instructions in the communication or in the Service. Note that some communication about the Service’s main functions and other important information can not be turned off. Such as information about transactions of charity donations.
5.3 Blocking cookies and ad tracking
6. Possibility to see or change personal data
The User can access his or her personal data in the Service, change his or her personal data in the Service and erase his or her personal data in the Service. Big Heart strives to at the greatest possible extent make it easiest possible for the User to perform the above actions in the Service, or if not possible for the User to do it by himself or herself, perform the action for the User. The User can access, review, correct, update, change or erase his or her information at any time. The User should in such case send an email to email@example.com from the email address provided by the User in the service. The email must include the User’s name and what information he or she wishes to access, correct or erase. The User can also, without assistance, change a large part of the personal information directly in the Service. Big Heart can deny requests if they are unreasonably repeated or systematic, demand unproportional technical operations, puts the handling of personal data at risk, is impracticable or in those cases that access to the information is not required. Requests are handled free of charge by Big Heart, unless they require unproportional effort or expense.
If the User’s personal data has been handled contrary to applicable data protection laws the User has the right to at any time request for personal data to be corrected, blocked or erased. The User can at any time request that personally identifiable information to be permanently deleted by deleting his or her account in the app on the page Profile/Account Details. If the User ceases to use the Service or if Big Heart turns off or deletes the User’s in accordance with the User Terms and Conditions, the User no longer has the possibility to access or change the personal information. Big Heart can keep unidentifiable information if necessary for the Service to work and identifiable information if it is required to maintain legal obligations or solve disputes.
Big Heart reserves the right to change these terms. The User will be informed about terms changes at least 30 days before changes come into effect. Big Heart may also let a change of terms come into effect immediately if the change is necessary because of law, regulation, government regulation, court or government decision or other similar circumstance. Big Heart informs the User about such change as soon as possible and in a way suitable to the circumstances. If the User does not accept a change of terms the User has the right to immediately terminate this agreement and thus also cease usage of the Service.
Safe handling of personal information is important to Big Heart. That is why a series of technical, practical and organizational actions have been taken to protect data in the Service. Only in cases when it is necessary employees or people that in other ways work for Big Heart access to the information. Big Heart performs security actions to resist infringement or other harmful activity according to circumstances and capabilities. Data handling on the internet or in other type of electronic data handling is never hundred percent safe. That is why, even though always striving to do so, Big Heart can not guarantee perfect security.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sweden. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be settled by a Swedish court of general jurisdiction.
Data controller for treatment of personal data is Big Heart Sweden AB, 559030-2377, Rönnowsgatan 8C, 252 25 Helsingborg, tel. nr +46 (0) 737 10 97 47, firstname.lastname@example.org.